Webseite Degusta Box
Food & Beverage Marketing Services
Based in beautiful, sunny Barcelona, we specialize in the food-marketing sector and are revolutionizing the way in which food brands undergo their sampling, market-research and future marketing strategies. We have a clear mission: to surprise people with products they love, while at the same time bringing brands closer to their customers.
Do you have a knack for leading and executing B2B and B2C services? Do you enjoy being in charge of Market Research and Social Media campaigns? Do you have experience supervising other people in a team? If so, then please read on.
As our Campaign and Operations Manager you will lead and supervise the German Operations Team to maximize quality and efficiency in Logistics, Market Research, Social Media and Customer Service while at the same time providing campaign-analysis and support to the Sales team.
- Take ownership and responsibility for any activity or project that impacts on operational results of the German market
- Assure Operations efficiency by coordinating procedures and preparing shipping lists for handling & delivery companies
- Lead and execute exceptional Market Research and Social Media campaigns for brands, providing feedback as campaigns draw to a close
- Close collaboration with clients to ensure the project is aligned to their needs.
- Collaborate with and influence sales by analysing previous results in order to generate the best possible box satisfaction
- Prepare and follow up on the country operational plan
- Monitor and manage operational costs
- Coach and educate the team on operational policies and procedures
- Define and track the Country KPIs and perform continuous improvement
This is you
- You have a native or close to native level of German and a fluent English
- You have 2 years of experience of campaign or project management
- You are organized and are able to manage teams while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- You have strong attention to detail
- You are a team-player
- You are analytical, able to leverage qualitative and quantitative data in order to draw strategic insights and determine next steps
- You’re a self-starter, always taking the initiative to engage with multiple teams in order to drive alignment and progress
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to lead cross-functional teams
- You are an overachiever who is motivated by working in a fast-paced environment
- You are geared towards the experience of the customer
- You are looking to join a young, dynamic team within a relaxed yet motivating environment
- You love food (but really, who doesn’t)
You will enjoy
The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture.
We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team.
We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility in schedule
- Flexible retribution options such as Ticket Restaurant and private health insurance
- 23 days’ holiday a year + ½ a day off on your birthday
- In-house English and Spanish classes
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Loads of snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world
Got something to bring to The Box? We’d love to hear from you.
Degusta Box is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Um sich für diesen Job zu bewerben, sende deine Unterlagen per E-Mail an email@example.com